A hinged security screen door lock that engages privacy locking with a push button from the outside. The door can be unlocked from the inside with the turnsnib and unlocked from the outside with a key.
- Patented Push2Go functionality
- Enhanced resistance to forced entry via a notch in the latch bolt that engages a profiled strike plate aperture.
- Self adjusting catch plate automaticall compensates for building movement and door carriage wear to ensure correct latching after continued use
- Jemmy resistant strike plate.
- Easy installation for new and retrofit applications
- Fits into industry standard door cuts
- Suits both left and right handed hinged doors.
- Australian design and manufacture