A reliable 30mm backset mortice lock for aluminium and timber framed doors having a beveled latch bolt that is extended further into the strike plate when locked by key or snib.
- NEW IMPROVED DESIGN (MK2) – now easier to fit to a wider range of doors, without door-gap issues.
- Interior snib lever for quick and convenient locking without the need for a key.
- Tough nylon slides on the lock bolt help protect the edge of the door jamb, reducing noise and providing a smooth closing action.
- Two-stage key locking – Partial rotation of the key in the exterior cylinder will lock the snib inside but still permit the snib lever to be used to unlock the door. Full rotation will deadlock the door.
- Steel cased lock body for increased strength.
- Quick lever reversal by loosening a single screw
- Sorrento MK2 may be connected to a multipoint kit to provide remote locking and door seal compression.
- Australian design and manufacture.