An all-metal lock for aluminium and timber sliding glass doors. Contemporary design to suit wide range of doors and households.
- Twin counteracting beaks engage an all-metal catch plate.
- Self-adjusting catch plate automatically compensates for building movement and door carriage wear.
- A range of outer pull designs are available for various applications.
- Anti-slam plunger prevents the door being shut with beaks extended, avoiding damage to beaks and catch plate.
- Fits Industry-standard three-hole door cutouts (three 9mm diameter holes).
- Fits wide range of door stile thicknesses from 21.3mm to 46.4mm.
- Suits left-closing and right-closing doors (lock is not handed).
- Australian design and manufacture.